“SORRY, THERE’S NO MAGIC BULLET. YOU GOTTA EAT HEALTHY AND LIVE HEALTHY TO BE HEALTHY AND LOOK HEALTHY. END OF STORY.”
– MORGAN SPURLOCK
Might be bored by the monotonous daily lifestyle of diet food? But indeed, the hard work of enduring and following a proper diet plan does pay off. But sometimes we need to change, for our own minds and taste too. Of Course, improper consumption of food or Consuming the wrong foods can amplify your cravings unnecessarily. Which can lead to weight gain or many other bad effects and most importantly all your hard work will be in vain. So better to endure till the end even if for a change, make sure not to eat anything which causes disruption. So keeping that in mind, we came up with a few healthy brunch ideas which will be ideal for weekends.
- Eggs: Eggs are an excellent source of protein and other healthy nutrients including fat-burning choline. You can make an egg burrito with some diced onions, spinach, and little garlic with some healthy diet sauces. It will keep you full for a longer time. Or for a change, you can go for smashed avocado with eggs on bread. It’s going to be savory to be your tongue.
- Wheat-based quiches: Quiches are the best to mix and match with your favorite ingredients. But to make it healthy you can add some spinach, mushrooms, eggs, capsicum, Or even broccoli. According to your choice of vegetables, you can make it and make sure to make the base of wheat by keeping calories in your mind. It’s simple, filling yet totally satisfying quiche brunch. You can add some boiled egg insides or bacon for perfect finishings.
- Chicken Breast: to be honest, it doesn’t even need an introduction. It is known as the powerhouse for proteins. You can go for grilled chicken veggie quinoa bowls. It’s definitely a healthy, tasty, and wholesome meal. Also, you’ll get the additional benefits of the nutritional powerhouse that is quinoa. Try some cilantro lime grilled chicken, enjoy the benefits of lime juice with grilled chicken. And serve it with cilantro yogurt sauce. This is definitely one of the easiest ways to prepare grilled chicken.
- Broccoli: best in both forms be it cooked or raw. You can try some roasted garlic and lemon broccoli. Toss it in a spoon of olive oil and sprinkle some Himalayan salt, freshly ground black pepper, and minced garlic. A squeeze of lemon juice before serving. Doesn’t it sound perfect? Also, you can go for some fancy yet filling garden bowl salad. You can add some sliced mushrooms and diced tomatoes before serving.
- Bell Peppers: it is in everyone’s diet plan for those who work out regularly. But today we came up with a different idea of eating bell peppers. Go for some color coordinations Green, red, or yellow, fresh or frozen, peppers, and add some eggs. Also, it has high vitamin C content, eating them can help burn stored fat and convert carbs into fuel. Just go for it!